Doctor insights on:
What Are Health Benefits Of Pinole
Ghee is good: Rich in vit a d and e. Easier to digest than butter and saturated fats in meats, lactose intolerance is not issue. Great to cook with due to high smoking point, it won't get oxidized if left open, delicious flavor. But, it can raise your cholesterol, lead to heart disease if not consumed in moderation. Taste is very rich. Big flavor means a little goes a long way. For cooking and consuming. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Glad you asked!: To get the benefits you need pure dark chocolate. Cacao contains phenylethylamine (amphetimine-like effect) theobromine(jitter-free stimulant that is toxic to domestic animals) epicatechin (antioxidant - strengthen cell membranes) and polyphenols-anti-inflammatory enzymes) so a positive effect on blood pressure, digestion and glucose metabolism. But high in calories, most candy bars won't do this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Trekking Nature: You can build stamina, work your muscles, increase your metabolic rate, stimulate yourself with the areobics as well as breathing in fresh air, basking in the nature around you and obtain sunshine. Pony trekking is also very fun. ...Read more
Amla: Also called Indian Gooseberry, is rich in Vitamin C, Antioxidants, Cholesterol benefits, Blood sugar, Vitamin A, Sexual potency, Anti-carcinogenic effect, helps upset stomach, relief of sore throat or cough if mixed with Ginger, protects liver from oxidative damage. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the health benefits of beets?
- What are the health benefits of ramadan?
- What are the health benefits of pomegranates?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the health benefits of corn?
- What are the health benefits of codonopsis?
- What are the health benefits of essiac?
- What are the health benefits of glutathione?
- What are the health benefits of gooseberries?