Doctor insights on:
What Are Good Red Eye Drops That Work With Soft Contact Lens
Depends: If the issue is only dryness causing eye redness, any over the counter lubricating drop would help (do not use the ones that say 'gets the red out'). These are all compatible with contact lenses. Be sure the redness is not due to allergy, infection or internal eye inflammation. Your ophthalmologist can help if the redness is persistent. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Red eye is a symptom in which a one or both of a person's eyes are redder than normal. Redness is usually caused by increased blood (red colored) in the reddened area. Increased blood flow can be due to allergies, inflammation, infection, hormonal changes, nerve problems, ...Read more
Is it your contact?: You need to be careful what drops you use when wearing soft contacts, generally only preservative free tears or moisture drops specifically formulated for contacts. If your eyes are frequently red in your contacts, though, i wonder if you are having irritation from your solution or your contacts. Are eyes still red when you take a weeklong holiday from your contacts? ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I've run out of contact solution. Can i use red eye drops to store my lenses just for tonight then clean them with solution when i buy some?
How long do you have to wait to put on contacts after using visine "red eye" eye drops? Do you wait at all?
No.: For the most part, I do not recommend visine "red eye" drops. If one abuses these drops by using them too frequently, they actually get the "red in" instead of getting the "red out." however, for this particular drop there is no need to wait. If you want to be safe, as a matter of course you can use 10 minutes as a safe guide to how long you should wait after placing any sort of drop in your eye. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are good otc eye drops to relieve red eyes?
- What eye drops are good for dry eyes and how long can you use the drops?
- What is the red in your eye after taking out contact lens?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the causes of under eye puffiness with redness?
- What are red bumps that are not itchy and can be associated with jacuzzis?
- Without eye drops what are some ways to relieve red allergy eyes
- Can i use eye drops with contact lenses?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online