Doctor insights on:
What Are Eye Drops Made Out Of Is It Really Safe
Many things: Eye drops are either medicated or not. All preserved drops contain a chemical that keeps it from becoming contaminated. The remainder of the chemicals are determined by the specific intent of the manufacturers to treat the particular condition. You should never attempt to create your own eye drops. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: On what the drops are. But in general i would say you should probably replace them. ...Read more
What safe and effective eye drops can I use to make my eyes whiter and clear what currently appears as dirt?
Disinfective: dilute doses of boric acid is safe and acts as a mild disinfectant ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are eye drops safe for kids?
- What are gallstones made out of?
- What are dumbbells made out of?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the human eye made of?
- What are artificial tears made out of?
- What is in visine eye drops?
- Safe steroid eye drops during pregnancy
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free