Doctor insights on:
What Are Disadvantages Of Progesterone Only Pills
Is it true a topical estrogen & progesterone are better than pill form? If so, which topical estrogen & progesterone do you favor?
Yes: It is critical that a Progesterone only pill be taken at the same time each day. A back-up form of contraception should be used or you should abstain from intercourse for at least 2 days if the pill is taken > 3 hours late or missed on any given day. You should resume taking your pill as soon as possible. ...Read more
Does progesterone only pill deplete your estrogen/cause an imbalance. Could it push you into menapausal symptoms? What if you are low estrogen already
Yes: No interaction between those two compounds.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have been on the progesterone only pill for roughly 3 months now and I am still having bleeding randomly. Should I still be having this ??
Bleeding randomly: Not uncommon at your age but please have your mother take you to a Pediatrician to help you get your bleeding under control. It will happen! ...Read more
Should i take progesterone pills if I have a histpry of miscarriages? Even if my progesterone levels are high
Probably not: Progesterone is not dangerous - although it also isn't helpful in many cases. Progesterone is one of several causes for miscarriage, and not the most common. For women who need Progesterone taking it orally is mostly not adequate.Have you been tested for recurrent miscarriage? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are examples of progesterone only birth control pills?
- What are the advantages of progesterone only birth control pills?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of pacemakers?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the disadvantages and advantages of fertility treatment?
- What are the disadvantages of drinking soy milk?
- What are the names of water pills?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of turp versus laser surgery for bph?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free