Doctor insights on:
What Are Common Symptoms Of Dehydration
Many: There are several symptoms to look out for and depends on the severity of dehydration. Thirst, dry mouth, fatigue, headache, dark urine, and muscle cramps may suggest mild dehydration. Worsening hydration status may be associated with dry, warm skin, little or no urination, delirium, syncope or low blood pressure. You should seek immediate medical attention if dehydration worsens. ...Read more
Dehydration: Dehydration can manifest as thirst, weakness, fatigue, dizziness, dry mouth, decrease in urine production, dark or foul smelling urine, nausea, vomiting, and even loss of consciousness. Severe cases of dehydration can present with low blood pressure requiring emergency care and even hospitalization. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The symptoms of Dehydration include:: Abdominal pain, Abnormal blood pressure, Fatigue, Black stool, Bowel obstruction, Burns, Chest pain, Confusion, Decreased urination, Diarrhea, Increased thirst, Low blood pressure on standing, Muscle cramps, Increased urination, Poor feeding, Rapid heart beat, Vertigo, Vomiting, Vomiting blood, Sunken eyes, Unintentional weight loss, Legs cramping. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Thirst: The symptom (a patient reported feeling) that most people notice is thirst, other common symptoms are weakness, and dizzyness, especially after standing. Signs (a measured finding) of dehydration are tachycardia, low blood pressure and a drop in blood pressure upon standing. There are many physical exam and lab findings that accompany these. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What symptoms can dehydration cause?
- What are the common symptoms of hypoglycemia?
- What are the common symptoms of hyperparathyroidism?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are common symptoms of colorectal cancer?
- What are the most common symptoms of pericarditis?
- What are the most common symptoms of astrocytoma?
- What are the common symptoms of foodborne illness?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free