Doctor insights on:
What Are Common Symptoms Of Dehydration
Many: There are several symptoms to look out for and depends on the severity of dehydration. Thirst, dry mouth, fatigue, headache, dark urine, and muscle cramps may suggest mild dehydration. Worsening hydration status may be associated with dry, warm skin, little or no urination, delirium, syncope or low blood pressure. You should seek immediate medical attention if dehydration worsens. ...Read more
Dehydration: Dehydration can manifest as thirst, weakness, fatigue, dizziness, dry mouth, decrease in urine production, dark or foul smelling urine, nausea, vomiting, and even loss of consciousness. Severe cases of dehydration can present with low blood pressure requiring emergency care and even hospitalization. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Thirst: The symptom (a patient reported feeling) that most people notice is thirst, other common symptoms are weakness, and dizzyness, especially after standing. Signs (a measured finding) of dehydration are tachycardia, low blood pressure and a drop in blood pressure upon standing. There are many physical exam and lab findings that accompany these. ...Read more
Dehydration: Many different diseases can produce dehydration. This can be related either to increased fluid losses or inadequate intake. A few examples of diseases that may produce dehydration are heat exhaustion or heat stroke, gastroenteritis, any viral or bacterial infection such as a pneumonia, and diabetes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the most common symptoms of estrogen withdrawal?
- What are the most common symptoms of alcoholic ketoacidosis?
- What are the most common symptoms of scrotal hematoma?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the most common symptoms of fecal impaction?
- What are the most common symptoms of erythrasma?
- What are the common symptoms of sphincter of oddi dysfunction?
- What are the common symptoms of carpitunal arthritis and tendonitis?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free