Doctor insights on:
What Are Causes And Effects Of Low Testosterone And Boosters
What would cause high androsterone and high androstanediol but low testosterone in a woman in her thirties?
Age: Low hormones comes from aging. The degenerative process starts at 30 when everyone loses about 1-3% of hormones per year. This can be expedited by poor lifestyle: too much drinking, drugs/pain pills, obesity, sedentary lifestyle, chronic diseases, trauma and poor diet. Change your lifestyle to improve your health. ...Read more
Many causes: Any problem in the testosterone pathway from the brain to the pituitary to the testicle can lead to low testosterone levels. Levels decline as you get older, but not to below normal levels. Medication, trauma, alcohol, tobacco, radiation, toxins can all lead to low t levels. Check w/your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The effects of testosterone boosters on the body
- The effects of testosterone boosters
- The effects of testosterone boosters for teens
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes low testosterone in men?
- What are the effects of women having low testosterone?
- What are the causes of low serum testosterone in men?
- What are the causes of low testosterone in adult men?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free