Doctor insights on:
What Are Breast Shells
Breast feeding: Breast shields help the baby latch on to the nipple to allow him to nurse easier. ...Read more
Excellent!: Stage 1 is the earliest stage of breast cancer. The chance she'll be alive in 5 years is more than 95% as long as she has treatment. Patients with HER2 positive breast cancer should receive a year of Herceptin (trastuzumab) as part of chemotherapy. Stage 1 breast cancer, even if it is grade 3 and HER2 positive, is curable. Don't worry, I'm happy to tell you she has a great prognosis! ...Read more
My breast feeding 3 1/2 mo baby has rashes on his face at times. Is it possible that's because i eat shell seafood?
You can't: Despite claims of pills "seen on tv" and in other media outlets, at the time of this writing there is not an fda approved method of increasing significant volume in a breast without a surgical procedure, (breast augmentation). http://www.jjrothmd.com/procedures/breast-augmentation. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Hmmm....: Well, there is no great answer for that. Your body knows how much it should grow, and it does this naturally. So, i guess the answer would be to let your breast grow on their own, and if that is not enough you could always seek breast augmentation in the future. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when i get my period twice a month and my breast are hurting?
- What does it mean if your breasts are tender?
- What are symptoms of a diarrhea headache and tender breast?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when your breast are leaking?
- What are the benefits of eating peanut shells?
- What body systems are affected by breast cancer?
- What are the pros and cons of a breast lift?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free