Doctor insights on:
What Are Best Exercises For Leg Adductor And Abductor Muscles
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
Weight machines.: All health clubs have hip abductor/adductor strengthening machines. They are excellent for what you're requesting. ...Read more
Dr gave me 1cm heel lift for r leg. I wore for halfa day.now have pain inner r thigh abductor muscle area when I walk. Muscle strain?Anything serious?
Too much Lifting.: Not knowing the reason you were given a heel lift aside, you need to stop using the lift. Call the doctor and explain your new symptoms. The lift height may have to be lowered in order to affect less change over a longer period of time. I would not continue with the lift again until the pain resolves. ...Read more
Support the knee.: The adductors help protect the knee from injury, when a stress is applied to the outside of the knee, which results in increased stress to the inner side of the knee. Part of the adductor group crosses that knee joint, thus , giving it support and protection from a potential injury. ...Read more
No way: It will cause your legs to look attractive and toned. It is always possible to bulk up too much with doing too much weight resistance and not enough cardio or lower weights but this is something you can control. ...Read more
High arches: They both can be tight depending on high is high. Is there a valgus or varus deformity as well. Is there inversion or eversion problems? Ask a foot doctor. ...Read more
Can extremely tight leg abductors put the pevic in a forward tilt causing you to be hunched over with weak back and. Tight pecs?
I have a burning sensation in my abductor pollicis brevis muscle, what could this be and what can i do to help it go away?
Damaged my nerve on abductor pollicis. Looks like the muscle has atrophy. Is it neurogenic atrophy? Can i get neurogenic atrophy on my abductor poll?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the best exercises for a bad back and knees?
- What exercises are the best for weight loss and to burn the most fat?
- What are the best home exercises to build up my pectoralis major muscles?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What vitamin combination are best for teeth hair and skin?
- Tight hamstring and sore muscles what are the best stretches
- What exercises for women with weights are good to get rid of back fat and tighten the abs?
- What are the best vitamins for anxiety and depression?
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free