Doctor insights on:
What Are Artificial Nails Made From
Mostly plastics: The artificial nails are often made from lightweight plastic in the shape of common nails. They are usually glued to the person's nails and covered with acrylics--which provides the shade/shines and then painted with any color or designs. The finger nails grow quite fast and so these are often replaced every 2-3 wks, otherwise they don't lood too pretty. Check out your local nail shops. Good luck. ...Read more
single black extremely thin&short line under 3 nails and one red line previous pain while having artificial gel nails. Appeared after removal.
Are artificial nails or the nail glue used at home , harmfull for pregnant women? The glue used is powerflex nail glue : ing: ethyl cyanoacrylate
Tetanus and clean: First you must update your tetanus status. Next the area needs to be cleaned and any foreign material needs to be removed (what did the nail go through? Shoes? Socks?) any foreign material may lead to infection. Lastly the area needs to be protected and the less pressure on it, the better. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What materials are artificial joints made of?
- What is restylane made from?
- What is melatonin made from?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is guaifenesin made from?
- What celadrin made from?
- What is simethicone made from?
- What nutritional value is there in juice made from concentrate?
- Talk to a dermatologist online