Doctor insights on:
What Age Will My Penis Stop Growing
Around after puberty: It depends on when a boy finishes puberty. A boy usually finishes puberty between 15 and 17 years old, with an average penile length of 6 inches. By the time a man reaches his 20's, the penis stops growing, which coincides when the person stops growing further in height also. Interestingly the penis tends to undergo an actual (and irreversible) reduction in size with > 60's. ...Read more
Is there an age when your penis stops growing ? Just curious because im on the rather small size about 5 inches aroused
Penis size: The average erect penis in the world is 4.5 inches. You are longer than average. You are also done growing. ...Read more
17: you may hear a lot of conflicting statements from commercial sources. In normal development the growth of penis is usually complete by 17 years of age . For give and take, may plus or minus two years, with a range of 15-19 years. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- At what age do men stop growing
- At what age do girls stop growing
- At what age can i stop burping my baby
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- At what age do boys stop growing
- What age do men stop growing?
- At what age should i stop bottle feeding my baby
- What will stop my period?
- Talk to a urologist online for free