Doctor insights on:
What Affects Do Having Low Estrogen Have
Many: Low estrogen may affect the overall sense of wellbeing that you may or may not have. Lack of estrogen may give you "hot flashes", vaginal dryness, libido changes, sleep disorders, anxiety sensation, depression, changes in skin, mood and overall sense of wellness. Depending on your overall health, medications, and other issues, you very well can get help. Get a good eval by pcp or gyn. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Varies: Estrogen levels fall at menopause. This is a natural transition for all women between ages 40 and 55. The decline in estrogen can happen abruptly in younger women whose ovaries are removed. The "normal" level of Estrogens in premenopausal women depend on what part of the cycle they (typically estradiol) are measured as well as the different labs that are used. ...Read more
Periods: Menopause is a time when the ovaries stopped producing estrogen. The symptoms of hot flashes, pain with intercourse, and droopy breasts. In women of reproductive age, the symptoms may be different. Very light periods, lack of periods, or shrinking breasts can be clues. You can determine low estrogen by a blood test (lh, fsh, estradiol) on day 2 or 3 of the menstrual cycle and a week before. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you know if you have low estrogen?
- What happens if you have low estrogen?
- What happens when you have low estrogen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do strawberries have estrogen?
- What foods have estrogen in them?
- I have low vitamin d what do i do
- What to do if i have low blood pressure?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free