Doctor insights on:
What Activities Am I Allowed To Do With Achilles Tendonitis
Non operatively: Achilles tendinitis is best treated by rest from aggravating activities, use of a layered heel lift, and stretching exercises combined with anti inflammatories. The treatment will not result in relief quickly. The regimen should be religiously followed for the first 6 weeks, and repeated until symptoms are diminished! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What exercise can i do with achilles tendonitis?
- Allowed achilles tendonitis
- Will rest cure achilles tendonitis or do i need surgery
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do for tendonitis?
- Can i run with achilles tendonitis?
- What to do if i am not ovulating?
- What exercise can i do for tendonitis?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free