Doctor insights on:
What About Ditropan Xl
It's there...: It's a good choice for women with overactive bladder and urge incontinence. I often use it for urinary urgency in both males and females, although, i prefer an immediate release formulation. It's been shown to work in men with benign prostate hypertrophy to improve their urination. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ditropan is a trade name for oxybutynin, an anticholinergic medication. It inhibits bladder spasms through acting on the m1, m2, and m3 cholinergic receptors. Side effects commonly include dry mouth and constipation. It is usually prescribed for patients with overactive bladder symptoms ...Read more
I have a very weak bladder what can I do I have taken ditropan XL 15mg 2x day for 5+ years i had hysterectomy when i was 30 I am 44 now
Oxybyutynin: Ditropan is a trade name for oxybutynin, an anticholinergic medication. It inhibits bladder spasms through acting on the m1, m2, and m3 cholinergic receptors. Side effects commonly include dry mouth and constipation. It is usually prescribed for patients with overactive bladder symptoms or other bladder dysfunction. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It works. : Ditropan is part of a family of medications called anticholinergics that can help calm the bladder. It is an effective treatment for overactive bladder and has been used to help manage bladder spasms. Bladder spasms often occur with bladder irritation, such as that after surgery, or during infection, or in neurologic problems of the bladder. Side effects often can limit the dose. ...Read more
Oxybutynin is a generic medication in the class of "antcholinergic" drugs. It is often prescribed for overactive bladder to relax the bladder. It is typically well tolerated but can cause dry mouth, dry eyes, constipation and confusion in older patients. The risk of side effects ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What do i do about dead skin?
- What can you do about a knife cut on the knuckle part of finger?
- What your tongue says about your thyroid?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does an ekg test tell you about your heart?
- What to do about sores on tongue from adderall?
- What to do about an allergic reaction to mascara?
- My doctor asked me about big toe bent towards other toes what was she getting at
- Talk to a urologist online for free