Doctor insights on:
What A Lump In The Breast Feels Like
Many variations: Please see your doctor. Given your age, breast cancer is extremely unlikely. However, you need to find out what this is. After a complete history and physical, if there is a palpable abnormality, an ultrasound will probably be next, perhaps followed by a mammogram. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can a dr kind of tell whether a lump in the breast is worrisome or not? And if my dr thinks its benign why she send me for u/s
I am a male with a lump in the breast area. The lump is painful to touch. The blue mark just appeared. What type of specialist should I see? What's th
Start w/primary care: Your primary care provider should be your first stop. From there your doctor will determine if you need to see another specialist. ...Read more
Depends: The vast majority (98%) of breast lumps are benign. If a lump needs to be biopsied, there is about a 20% chance it's cancer. These are estimates, and there are certain characteristics that make a lump more or less likely to be cancer. A rock-hard lump is more suspicious, as is one that has been growing over time. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: No. I don't think so. If you have a lump in the breast- you need a mammogram and sonogram to be done. If it is confirmed to be a solid mass- a biopsy should be done to figure out what the lump is. Breast lump has nothing to do with the gleevec (imatinib). Go see you md right away so mammo and sonogram of the breast can be done as soon as possible and biopsy should also be done accordingly. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What a lump in breast feels like?
- What does a cancer lump in breast feel like?
- What does lump in breast feel like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a lump on the breast feel like?
- What does a breast lump feel like and look like?
- What does an abnormal breast lump feel like?
- What does a lump feel like in the breast?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free