Doctor insights on:
Weightlifting Child Growth Platesweightlifting Child Short Stature
Can gluten intolerance be one of the reason for short stature in height i.e less than predictable growth?
Sure: it this has led to nutritional (including certain vitamins) deficiency. ...Read more
No: It has no effect on heigth.Get a more detailed answer ›
Male,21,My doc said I have short stature compared to my family members due to malnutrition,any chances that my growth plate still open ?
Indications : Gh is tightly regulated with specific fda indications for its use. Short stature by itself is not an indication to use gh. When gh is prescribed certainly it is better to give it sooner rather than later but there is normally no urgency. Hypoglycemia in infants with gh deficiency may be an exception. Patients with pws start during infancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can delayed puberty lead to final short stature? I grow up w/ dad only and didn't have a mother care during my growth, can it affect my growth?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Weightlifting child growth plates
- Short stature
- Short stature causes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Idiopathic short stature treatment
- Short stature developmental delay
- All syndrome short stature
- Psychosocial short stature
- Talk to a pediatrician online