Doctor insights on:
Weight Gain During Perimenopause
Sometimes, yes: Weight gain is a factor of declining estrogen ovarian production, decreased thyroid hormone production and metabolism, and estrogen conversion of androstendione to estrone from peripheral fat storage. Caloric restriction, and exercise is tantamount to reducing weight gain during this transition to menopause. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm 42 and may be experiencing perimenopause symptoms: weight gain, clammy skin/hot flashes, and a significant ⬆️ in migraines. Ideas to help symptoms?
Constantly tired, no energy or sex drive, unexplained weight gain, facial acne, could these be symptoms of perimenopause?
Possibly: There are many things that this could represent. A complete workup by your primary MD would be the first best step. ...Read more
Towards blood results, dr.Davis and dr.Livingston consider I am not perimenopausal.No pcos, no stress, ths ok, weight gain 3kgs.Than why not ovulating?
Please tell me the best foods and ingredients to eat at morning, during the day and night for mass and weight gain. ?
Weight gain: To gain weight increase your protein intake which helps increase lean muscle mass. It is easier to add protein shakes based on vegetarian choices such as chia, maca, pea protein. These are easier on the kidneys, do not affect blood pressure or cholesterol. Engage in weight training moderately and drink lots of water. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Perimenopause and weight gain in women
- Perimenopause weight gain bloating
- Perimenopause symptoms weight gain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Perimenopause weight gain solutions
- Losing weight during perimenopause
- Does perimenopause cause weight gain?
- Perimenopause and swollen ankles weight gain
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free