Doctor insights on:
Weight Compared To Height And Age
Hi im inly 23 and my weight is 125lbs 5`1 in height is it normal for my age i have two daughters also.
??: Not sure what your question is, please restate. But your ideal weight is closer to 110 ...Read more
Chart: Charts are available at www.cdc.gov/growth charts.Get a more detailed answer ›
My present age 23 , height 5.11, weight 85kg , my problem is i look like 28 years old..How to come out from this problem please suggest me what to do?
I am indian.. I am very thin... My age is 21... Height is 5.8feet, .....My weight is only 54.. I need to gain weight.. :(?
Eat more: If you are 5ft 8 and weight 54 (kilograms?) you can gain weight by eating more high energy dense foods such as nuts, and healthy oils such as olive oil, or fatty fishes- containing lots of omega three fats- they are high in calories because of the omega three fats- you want the wild fish- that the farm raised. It might help you gain weight by lifting weights- muscle weighs more than fat. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Body weight according to height and age
- Weight and height chart according to age
- Weight according to height and age
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Normal weight according to age and height
- Ideal weight according to age and height
- Weight and height according to age in kg
- Weight according to height and age for men
- Chart of weight according to height and age