Doctor insights on:
Weigh Height Chart
Hello. : Hello. No, you will need to use a scale to determine your weight. ...Read more
Can look at a chart: Easy way to estimate without looking at charts is to start with 106 pounds for 5 foot male, add 6 pounds for each inch.Female at 5 feet starts at 100 pounds and add 5 pounds/inch above that. ...Read more
Weight loss: Fast weight loss is not the key. Research has shown that you increase the possibilities of failure if you try to lose it all faster. The key is -- going slow! Remember-- afterall you did not gain 20 K ( approx 44ibs) in 2 mnths.i strongly suggest against such strategy ...Read more
Same: Some say use data for your tallest height. Others say use your present height. Most charts ask for present height. There is evidence that losing weight to match your decreasing height is not healthy.. Body mass index (bmi) may be better than weight alone. Wt. In lbs divided by height in inches, squared, times 703. (18.5 to 25 is ideal ). ...Read more
Keep fit: Congratulations on wanting to improve your health! first of all you should try to get into a regular exercise routine combining cardiovascular activity and some strengthening work out, aim for at least 30 minutes on most days of the week. You also need to eat a well balanced diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables, lean meats, low fat dairy, whole grains, nuts. Good luck! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What must i weigh for my height?
- What i should weigh for my height?
- How should i weigh for my height and age?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should i weigh at my age and height?
- What should i weigh for my age and height?
- What should i weigh for my height and frame?
- What should i weigh for my height calculator?
- How much should i weigh for my age and height chart?