Doctor insights on:
Wearing Safety Glasses
Safety is a topic that includes recommendations for making the home and outdoor environments safe, especially for kids. This topic includes ideas on childproofing cabinets, keeping dangerous items locked up, ensuring balconies and stairs are safe, covering wiring and outlets, fencing off pools, staying away from cars, watching ...Read more
Optional: Glasses are an optical aid for the improvement of visual clarity. If you find that the uncorrected vision meets all your needs then you do not need to wear the glasses. It also sounds as if the prescription in your current glasses is a bit off. You might have an ophthalmologist check that. ...Read more
Is it true that if you stop wearing your glasses, your eyesight gets better? (My eyesight is pretty bad)
Vision: Regular examination by the same person who can track your prior exams by the medical record in front of them. ...Read more
A few: A small frame may be very stylish, but the small size can cause you to notice the edge of the glasses more and have a smaller area in which to look though. If the glasses are multifocal, then area of clear vision for near can be annoyingly tiny. Despite this, many people wear small glasses without signficant problems. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Side effects of wearing glasses
- How can i stop getting a sore nose when wearing glasses?
- Can not wearing glasses cause headaches?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Not wearing glasses headache
- Is it normal to have double vision often when i am wearing my glasses?
- Plastic safety glasses affect vision
- Benefits of wearing glasses
- Why wearing glasses makes eyes sunken?