Doctor insights on:
Wearing Other People's Glasses
What to do if i continuously hear people saying that after a long time of wearing glasses, they end up being more blind. Is it the same for contacts?
What to do if i always hear people saying that after a long time of wearing glasses, they end up being more blind. Is it the same for contacts?
Sun light is very good for one's mood. Are people wearing glasses (with UV filters) (not sunglasses) more susceptible to (mental) illness?
UV not key to mood: Those who experience low mood when days are shorter in fall & winter may benefit from a dose of bright, early morning light. However, UV light is not essential to this treatment. The bright lights sold to treat mood in this way give off no UV light. You can purchase these lights easily, e.g. on Amazon, for less than $100. Used for 30 minutes in the morning, they may raise winter mood. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Optional: Glasses are an optical aid for the improvement of visual clarity. If you find that the uncorrected vision meets all your needs then you do not need to wear the glasses. It also sounds as if the prescription in your current glasses is a bit off. You might have an ophthalmologist check that. ...Read more
Is it true that if you stop wearing your glasses, your eyesight gets better? (My eyesight is pretty bad)
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can not wearing glasses cause dizziness?
- Side effects of wearing glasses
- How can i stop getting a sore nose when wearing glasses?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fight time wearing glasses and weird feeling eyes
- Not wearing glasses headache
- Why are some people more likely to develop blighted ovum than others?
- Is it normal to have double vision often when i am wearing my glasses?
- If i wear other peoples eye glasses can it mess my eye vision up