Doctor insights on:
Ways Pregnancy Test Can Be Wrong
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Usually not: They are usually accurate except the batch has expired. ...Read more
Is it FDA approved?: All fda approved test kits are accurate. The reliability of the result depends on the timing and technique of testing. You should do the home test 4-5 days after a missed period, use first morning urine and follow the instructions in the kit carefully. No test is 100% and if you have any doubt you should see your doctor for a blood test. ...Read more
FIRST RESPONSE Early: Esult pregnancy test is reported to detect HCG up to 6 days prior to your anticipated period. If your HCG level is not high enough - then you will not get a + result (even though you may be pregnant). In that situation you can repeat in a week using your first morning void. Take care. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: The most common cause for false positives and negatives is user error. Follow the directions carefully. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If a pregnancy test is positive can it be wrong
- If a pregnancy test is negative can it be wrong
- Can a pregnancy test be positive and be wrong?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When can a pregnancy test be wrong
- Can a negative pregnancy test be wrong?
- Can a blood test for pregnancy be wrong?
- Can a clearblue pregnancy test be wrong?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online