Doctor insights on:
Way To Tell If Your Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Early on, yes: But, some patients have bleeding even tho they are pregnant and others can miss a period and not be pregnant. The pregnancy test (either urine or blood) measures beta hcg, the pregnancy hormone and is the best way to diagnose pregnancy early. If a patient is further along, an ultrasound may also diagnose pregnancy. ...Read more
Blood test: You can obtain through your doctor.Get a more detailed answer ›
Pregnancy test: You may suspect that you're pregnant based on symptoms such as a missed period, nausea, vomiting, breast tenderness, or fatigue. However, these symptoms are not specific for pregnancy. The best way to find out is to take a home pregnancy test. If the test is negative and you still suspect pregnancy, repeat the test again in a week. If the test is positive, see your OB to confirm. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tell tale signs your pregnant
- How to tell if your pregnant with a girl?
- Wives tales to tell if your pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a way to feel if your pregnant?
- Old wives tale to tell if your pregnant
- When can you tell if your pregnant or not
- How early can you tell if your pregnant or not?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online