Doctor insights on:
Waxsol Ear Drops
Yes: Drops can either make ear wax swell up, mix with infected material to make a plug, form a film that dries on the drum, cause the canal skin to swell in an allergic reaction usually to neomycin, or kill normal bacteria which can promote fungal growth in the canal. Should have ears checked if it continues. ...Read more
Can be: Prescription neomycin drops can be helpful with external ear infections but there are newer topical ear medicines that have less issues (allergic reactions, risks) and are even more effective. Strategies for keeping the ear dry are also very helpful in managing external ear infections. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can I use an ofloxacin opthalmic drops instead of ofloxacin otic drops for my swimmer's ear infection?
Yes: Yes you can.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ear drops to clean ears
- Ear drops to unblock ears
- Ear drops for fluid in ears
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Best ear drops for blocked ears
- How to put ear drops in ears?
- Otc antibiotic ear drops
- Generic ear drops
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free