Doctor insights on:
Watery Sperm And Infertility
Not always: Abnormal morphology should be investigated but many men initiate pregnancies with abnormal morphology. ...Read more
No and no: Many men have fathered children after reaching 80. The aging male produces less semen and and in some cases NO semen. There is very little evidence to say the sperm would be unhealthy, but there is evidence that says the sperm lose some of their fertilizing capacity as a man ages. This is evident to some degree in the Male having a vas reversal. Even with viable sperm preg does not occur. ...Read more
My husband has been smoking for 15 years. Whats the chance of him being "infertile"? If he stops will his sperm "regrow" per say?
I want to ask about sperm fertility my sperm colour is some transparent and some white so is this a problem about sperm infertility or not?
Yes in some instance: Are you talking about low volume as in total cc of ejaculate or low numbers of sperm? The normal ejaculate is 1-5 cc and if very low can effect fertility. The normal sperm numbers we like to see is 20 million per cc of ejaculate and lower numbers might effect fertility. Also there are other parameters on a semenanslysis that are important. I recommend you get a formal semenNalysis ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does watery sperm mean it is infertile?
- Abnormal sperm infertility
- Infertility in men and sperm abnormalities
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is watery sperm normal?
- Is watery thin sperm weak?
- Frequent urination and watery sperm
- Problems and solutions of watery sperm
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free