Doctor insights on:
Water Shoes Bathing Avoid Shower
How to avoid getting cold and flu while bathing in waterfall , lake and in other cases when i face a change of water other than I use regularly?
I inspect rooms and walked into one 2 weeks ago with poo, urine and dirty shower water on the floor can I catch anything from my shoes now?
Yes, which is why...: People often have "work" boots, and then other shoes for home use. Work shoes or work boots can be cleaned and disinfected, as needed. Spreading poop around is how poop-related outbreaks happen, such as norovirus, cholera, hepatitis A, etc... On the other hand, pee is usually free of infectious germs, and is not considered a danger. ...Read more
Does herpes zoster spreads if come in touch with water? Can I take a bath or should I avoid contact with water in affected area?
Bath, shower is fine: Bathing and showering is fine, because a person with shingles (herpes zoster outbreak on part of his body) won't spread it to another part of his body via bathing or showering. The outbreak on the skin comes from INSIDE the body, not due to viruses entering the skin from the outside. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i always wear water shoes when bathing to avoid slipping in the shower
- Bathing in lemon water
- Doctor avoid showers eczema
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is bathing with dettol water often good?
- The effect of bathing in warm water on babies
- The best running shoes to avoid calluses
- Hot water shower bring out red spots
- Talk to a dermatologist online