Doctor insights on:
Water Shoes Bathing Avoid Shower
How to avoid getting cold and flu while bathing in waterfall , lake and in other cases when i face a change of water other than I use regularly?
Does herpes zoster spreads if come in touch with water? Can I take a bath or should I avoid contact with water in affected area?
Bath, shower is fine: Bathing and showering is fine, because a person with shingles (herpes zoster outbreak on part of his body) won't spread it to another part of his body via bathing or showering. The outbreak on the skin comes from INSIDE the body, not due to viruses entering the skin from the outside. ...Read more
Can hot water make neuropathy worse? Seems like my feet and face itch and tingle (fall asleep) after a hot shower or bath .
Yes it can: Any excessive stimulation of the cutaneous (skin) nerves by temperature, pressure or touch can make the neuropathic symptoms worse. ...Read more
Can you get brain eating amoeba from bath / shower water slashing in nostrils? (Not forced up into nose) thank you
Where are you?: It depends entirely on how safe the water supply is. If the water is not from a safe source, and crawling with germs and critters from the water, you will get all sorts of bugs, including amoebae (and there are a lot of kinds of those, too) If it's from a safe source, you are likely fine. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i always wear water shoes when bathing to avoid slipping in the shower
- How to avoid hard rough discolored skin after a scald from very hot water?
- The best running shoes to avoid calluses
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Water saving shower heads
- Bathing in lemon water
- Can i use water shoes for a gym workout?
- Doctor avoid showers eczema
- Talk to a dermatologist online