Doctor insights on:
Watching Television Worsten Astigmatism
I have hypermetropic astigmatism with amblyopia in my left eye. Will I be able to watch a 3d movie?
Usually not: Astigmatism is a physical curvature aspect of the cornea and lens of the eye which in effect makes the eye oval. The term astigmatism is from physics and is not usually a bad thing. The correction is a reverse oval in the eyeglasses or contacts. Most astigmatism is small and easily corrected. Sometimes it is large or irregular and that make perfect vision difficult. See your ophthalmologist. ...Read more
Probably not: Astigmatism, an eye ovalness, is relatively stable and generally will not change much year to year. The frequency of needs for eye examinations relate to the underlying health of the eye (do you have diabetes for instance?), your age, medical history and eye diseases. Annual examinations can be a marketing tool to sell more contacts and glasses in some cases. ...Read more
Yes: "astigamatism symptoms", generally blurred or distorted vision, can be caused by many things. Incorrect glasses prescription, or glasses fitting in a tilted or "crooked" manner, can also cause these symptoms. See an ophthalmologist or optometrist to see if the glasses prescription is correct, and that they are fitting properly. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can watching television for long periods cause myopia?
- Can i watch scary movies while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Food list for weight watchers points plus
- Weight watchers points plus values for chinese food
- Symptoms of astigmatism headache
- Wiki weight watchers points plus list
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free