Doctor insights on:
Wat To Expect Wen U Have Chlamidia
Depends on type: Clamydia can cause a variety of infections depending on the bacterial type. Possibilities include stds, pneumonia, eye infection, cervical infection and pelvic inflammatory disease among others. If you have been diagnosed with a chlamydial infection, talk to your doctor about the specific type and what you might expect from the disease and its treatment. ...Read more
So wens. My hCG level was 148 n fri it was517 bright red spotting n I passed 3-4 tiny tiny blood clots size of a pen mark is this normal no pain?
Maybe, but...: Just from the information presented, you can't be 100% sure. Early in pregnancy, HCG levels are expected to double every 2 days, so that looks good; any bleeding, anyhow, is cause for some concern. Contact your dr. To discuss your problems, and if the bleeding worsens go to the er. Good luck! ...Read more
Seek care: I would seek professional care. Sometimes, the pilar cysts get inflamed, and they may need to be treated or removed. ...Read more
Options include: If the cyst isn't bothering you, you don't have to do anything. If you do nothing it may continue to enlarge. You can drain a cyst but it will it will generally just fill up again. If the cyst bothers you or is in a bad location I would recommend removing the cyst. This can usually be done in the office under local. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have pimple marks on my face can u suggest any cream to get rid of them
- How long should i expect to have blood in my pee after having a prostate biopsy?
- How can you tell if u have a cavity without going to the dentist?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do u have to not masterbate or have sex prior to an semen analysis?
- Do u have to be hospitalized for an ovarian cyst?
- Can a mirena iud when taken out cause u to have fertility problems?
- What to expect after having a leep procedure?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free