Doctor insights on:
Wat Food Can I Eat Wen I Ve Got Diorea
On early saturday morning i woke up with severe sickness bug couldnt hold water or anything down and was sick and diorea for about 14hours now ever since then ive been feeling bloated and feel slugish i dont hardly eat as have no apetite i was obviously v
N,V,D: Nausea, vomiting,and diarrhea usually are due to either a viral gastrointestinal infection or food poisoning. Fatigue is a common accompaniment of these conditions. These resolve within a few days without specific treatment except for rest, light diet, good fluid intake and Tylenol as needed. Saltine crackers are easily digested and flat ginger ale is well tolerated. ...Read more
So wens. My hCG level was 148 n fri it was517 bright red spotting n I passed 3-4 tiny tiny blood clots size of a pen mark is this normal no pain?
Maybe, but...: Just from the information presented, you can't be 100% sure. Early in pregnancy, HCG levels are expected to double every 2 days, so that looks good; any bleeding, anyhow, is cause for some concern. Contact your dr. To discuss your problems, and if the bleeding worsens go to the er. Good luck! ...Read more
Doctor tried to remove pilar cyst on head yesterday, got what he could, put in two stitches, how do I care for this wound, I am not on an antibiotic.
Seek care: I would seek professional care. Sometimes, the pilar cysts get inflamed, and they may need to be treated or removed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i eat spicy food after tooth extraction?
- When can i eat solid food after tooth extraction
- When can i eat real food after tonsillectomy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of food can i eat the day before my colonoscopy procedure?
- What foods can i eat to replenish red blood cells in bone marrow?
- Can i eat food before prothrombin time test?
- Can i eat food cooked with wine while on antabuse?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free