Doctor insights on:
Was My Circ Messed Up For Me To Get Pearly Papules
Not Messed Up!: The cause of pearly penile papules (ppp) remains unknown. It is reported to occur in 8-48% of men. It is not related to having a circumcision. In fact, ppp are observed more frequently in uncircumcised men. Interestingly, in uncircumcised men with ppp who under go circumcision later in life, regression of the papules is commonly seen. Hope this helps. ...Read more
Penile papules: Pearly penile papules are more popular in uncircumcised men, ages 13-30, and often go away with age. These bumps cannot be spread by sexual contact, and are completely normal. It is estimated that about 25% of all men develop a case of pearly penile papules sometime during their lifetime. It is commonly said, but not medically proven, that masturbation, sex, or any friction or irritation can cause. ...Read more
Penis: If you are talking about the small glands around the head of your penis, don't. ...Read more
May be normal bumps!: Fordyce spots are considered a normal feature for many people. Therefore, one may have to consult with several urologists in order to find one who may be interested in trying to remove them. A skin laser treatment center may be needed, so a dermatologist consultation may be helpful. One should realize that removing a spot can leave a scar. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i get my doctor to admit me to the hospital for back pain?
- Boyfriend ties me up is it normal for my arms to feel bad after being restrained
- Is it ok to take a drugs perscribed to me for me to get my wisdom teeth pulled?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay for me to get my dissolvable stiches wet?
- Can it be more likely for me to get diabetes if my ma has it?
- How long should it take for my clindamycin to get rid of a tooth infection?
- How much vinegar do i have to drink for my vagina to tighten up?
- Talk to a dermatologist online