Doctor insights on:
Warm Dry Red Itchy Skin
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
I have dry, red, itchy skin & am concerned about lupus, thanks to an unfortunate Google search. Can iron deficiency/anemia cause skin problems & itch?
You may be onto: something as the most common cause of itching can be iron deficiency anemia. However, without more info, this is only speculative. We need your medical, family, social, sexual, surgical, meds/supplement histories to put all the pieces together. Do see your doctor and discuss this. A simple lab test can help! ...Read more
Both feet are dry,itchy, red & scaly. Doctor prescribed Ketoconazole & Zeasorb Powder. Is this o.K? Still red,itchy ,skin peels off. ?
Dandruff and dry skin I have patches of dry itchy skin on my scalp and hair-line. I also have a few patches of red itchy skin near my eyes and eyebrows. Any idea what would be the cause of this and any solutions would be great too.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Dry red itchy patches on skin
- Lupus symptoms dry itchy red scaly skin on face
- Itchy dry skin and small red sores
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of red dry itchy spots on skin
- Dry red spots on skin not itchy
- Dermatology question red dry itchy spots on skin that i scratch
- Red dry patches on skin not itchy
- Talk to a dermatologist online