Doctor insights on:
Want To Get Rid Of These Bone Spurs Options
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
Depends: Where spurs are. Many form from ecessive tension on tendons or ligament at attachment to bone. Sometimes excessive pressure from shoe or other bone can cause this as well as. Key to alleviating symptoms is to remove tension or pressure. Only way to actually remove spur is with surgery, but this may not be necessary if symptoms can be relieved in other ways. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My mom has a bone spur on her foot. Shes had it for a while. Shes about 250+, im not sure. Is this why she has a bone spur? What can she do to get rid of it? I've only had it twice but it went away by itself
Loss the weight: Weighing 250 plus pounds is hard on the feet. Bone spurs in the feet depending on there location are a result of either traumatic arthritis or abnormal pulling on bone from tendons or ligaments. Recommend seeing your podiatrist and losing weight. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have a very painful bone spur on the outside of my left foot. It is painful to touch, and wear shoes. How is a good way to get rid of it.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of bone spurs in heel?
- How to get rid of foot spurs?
- How to get rid of a heel spur?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do you get bone spurs?
- What are my options if i want to get my tubes tied after delivery?
- How do you get rid of heel spurs?
- Will calcium help get rid of my heel spur
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free