Doctor insights on:
Wall Height Charts For Children
Is it true that if growing children do more physical exercise there height growth is reduced and they attain below normal height. Thanks.
CDC site: If you go to the cdc website: www.Cdc.Gov/growthcharts you can pick out one that meets your needs. ...Read more
40!!: 40 pounds and 40 inches.Get a more detailed answer ›
See below: Around 52 inches and 60 pounds.Get a more detailed answer ›
Genetic: If he's in the very low percentiles, a lab workup to rule out growth hormone deficiency is a good idea. For all other reasons though, height is genetically determined. A good, healthy diet will ensure he meets his genetic predisposition. Otherwise nothing will change his final height. ...Read more
Can IGF-1 be as effective as rhIGF-1 for height increase in children? And how is IGF-1 lr3 different from the two above?
Growth: IGF1 is the effector protein of growth hormone. rhIGF1 just means it is synthetic. IGR IR3 is an analog, which should work the same way. The most important question is why is this being given, and has the proper work-up been done. Is there GH or IGF1 deficiency? If not, is this just being done to (maybe) add 2 cm in height? See a Pediatric Endocrinologist. ...Read more
Yes: http://www.cdc.gov/growthcharts/data/who/grchrt_boys_24lw_9210.pdf.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Average weight for women by height and age chart
- What should i weigh for my age and height chart?
- Height to weight ratio chart for teenagers
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Resting heart rate chart for children
- Height to weight ratio chart for kids
- Average body weight for height and age chart
- Ideal height and weight chart for filipinos
- Talk to a pediatrician online