Doctor insights on:
Waking Up Early And Thyroid Health
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
I have noticed myself having puffiness around my eyes and legs swellings especially on waking up in the morning.Can this be signs of thyroidism?
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Waking up with pins and needles in hands
- Waking up light headed and dizzy
- Waking up with swollen hands and feet
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do thyroid levels go up and down?
- Baby waking up crying and sweating
- Waking up with stomach pain and nausea
- Waking up with numb hands and feet
- Waking up dizzy and nauseous in the morning