Doctor insights on:
The external female genitalia including the mons pubis, labia majora and minor, clitoris, vestibule, and the vaginal opening.
It sure can: Women of all ages & sizes have many different shapes & sizes of labia (vaginal lips)-also called labia majora (outer lips) & labia minora (the inner lips). The labia majora & mons (upper portion over pubic bone/ lower edge of abdomen)- are most affected by weight. The important thing to know is that labia come in all kinds of shapes & sizes. True abnormalities are really rare! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What do vulva hemorrhoids look like?
- Vulva lips shrinking
- Angiokeratoma on vulva
- Lump on vulva
- Dark discoloration in vulva has me worried what is it
- Scarring of the vulva or cervix
- What does a swollen vulva mean?
- Changes to the vulva in early pregnancy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free