Doctor insights on:
Vsd Run In Families
Several factors: Risk factors for disease are classified as “non-modifiable’ when you cannot change them. Non-modifiable risk factors include: age; race ; ethnicity; gender; family history. Having said that, having these risk factors does not necessarily mean you are doomed to suffer with the disease. Prevention, early diagnosis, and early treatment can modify the natural progression of disease in many patient. ...Read more
Unknown: Sometimes a crease is just a crease and does not mean anything. Just a random occurrence. ...Read more
How can a baby be born with down sydrome or any kind of sydrome? Would it have to run in the family of mine of my spouses?
Abnormal chromosomes: Ds occurs when either the egg or sperm are defective.Instead of containing 23 single chromosomes that join their pair at conception, the egg or sperm brings an extra #21.The baby ends up with 3 of the #21 or ds. It can occur at any age but is more common as the mother gets older. It does not "run in families". ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ebsteins anomaly run in families
- Does als run in families?
- Does angina run in the family?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does sarcoidosis run in families?
- Does vasculitis run in families?
- Does appendicitis run in families?
- Do brain aneurysms run in families?
- Family fun run