Doctor insights on:
Vomiting Burst Blood Vessel Headache
The medical term is cephalalgia. It is a feeling of pain that can occur on either both sides or just one side of the head or neck. Headaches can be sharp, dull, or throbbing, and can radiate to different areas of the head. They typically last less than an hour but can ...Read more
No: A burst blood vessel should have little to no sensation. Often times patients come to us with a red eye and little else and this is usually due to dry eyes and use of anticoagulants. If you have a burst vessel and persistent headache this can signifiy severe hypertension - get seen today. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I've had constant headaches for the past two days and each day I've woken up with a burst blood vessel in the same eye. Is this normal?
Migraine: One of the theories behind migraines is that they're caused by over-stretched blood vessels in the brain, which stimulate pain receptors and cause the pain. The features of migraine include nausea and vomiting, light and sound sensitivity and (often) an aurora preceding the headache consisting of visual distortions such as flashes of lights and "sparkles.". ...Read more
Ignore it : The area should self heal without any rx or tx. ...Read more
Lump: The lump may represent unabsorbed bloodGet a more detailed answer ›
Depends: In your question, you did not indicate where the burst blood vessel is located. If it is in the conjunctiva (giving a red spot on the white part of your eye - called subconjunctival hemorrhage), then flying is fine. If it is in the retina or elsewhere, then maybe not depending on the cause. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Burst blood vessel eye headache
- Burst blood vessels in face from vomiting
- Is it possible to you burst a blood vessel in your eye from power vomiting?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have a constant headache since a burst blood vessel in my eye?
- Scrotum blood vessel burst
- Blood vessels bursting in eye
- Blood vessels in the brain bursting
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free