Doctor insights on:
Vomiting Burst Blood Vessel Headache
Also called cephalalgia, is pain anywhere in the region of the head or neck, & can be a symptom of a number of conditions affecting those areas. It originates from pain-sensitive structures such as cranium, muscles, nerves, vessels, subcutaneous tissues, eyes, ears, sinuses & mucous membranes. It is non-specific symptom & can be primary such as tension ha, or secondary ...Read more
No: A burst blood vessel should have little to no sensation. Often times patients come to us with a red eye and little else and this is usually due to dry eyes and use of anticoagulants. If you have a burst vessel and persistent headache this can signifiy severe hypertension - get seen today. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I've had constant headaches for the past two days and each day I've woken up with a burst blood vessel in the same eye. Is this normal?
Migraine: One of the theories behind migraines is that they're caused by over-stretched blood vessels in the brain, which stimulate pain receptors and cause the pain. The features of migraine include nausea and vomiting, light and sound sensitivity and (often) an aurora preceding the headache consisting of visual distortions such as flashes of lights and "sparkles.". ...Read more
Yes/No: Spider veins in the legs are a common source of spontaneous bleeding, especially when one is heated as with exercise, or taking a hot bath/shower. These can be injected (sclerotherapy) for relief, and more importantly, evaluation of the leg veins with ultrasound is indicated. Should there be axial venous reflux, this can be easily fixed. See www.Phlebology.Org and visit a phlebologist. ...Read more
Ignore it : The area should self heal without any rx or tx. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal to have a constant headache since a burst blood vessel in my eye?
- Is it possible to you burst a blood vessel in your eye from power vomiting?
- Burst blood vessel eye headache
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- 6 year old has blood vessels bursting in eye and headache
- Why do blood vessels burst in fingers?
- Blood vessels burst in leg
- Broken blood vessel in eye and headache
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free