Doctor insights on:
Vomiting Blood Risk Factors
Blood means ER: If vomiting blood, docs want to make sure the patient is stable & managed emergently if they are not. Most commonly blood in vomit may come from an ulcer, inflammation of the esophagus or stomach, or a tear in the esophagus usually associated w/vomiting. Other causes may be trauma to the back of the throat or mouth or from the lung blood & is noted in vomit. No dilly dally w/this; to er time. ...Read more
Med eval: Please seek medical care now.Get a more detailed answer ›
I'm vomiting blood since morning, not too much blood every time but i'm worried/is that bad?I vomited 4 times till now.. Thanks.
Vomiting blood: This is a life threatening emergency! you must get to a hospital urgently! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Low blood pressure risk factors
- Broken blood vessels on face after vomiting
- Broken blood vessels after vomiting
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can blood in vomit look like red or pink or black?
- What causes vomiting blood in cancer?
- Home remedies for vomiting blood
- Vomiting blood while passing kidney stone
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free