Doctor insights on:
My son got voltaren overdose.. I am afraid what should I do now ?If there will be sever side effects? My son is 4 yrs old. He took a 100mg voltaren
Diclofenac is in a class of drugs known as nsaids (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs). Ibuprofen is also in this class. These drugs inhibit enzymes (cox 1 and cox 2) which are important in producing a prostaglandin e1. Prostaglandin e1 is responsible for producing inflammation ...Read more
Took 200mg of ibuprofen and used about 1 gram of voltaren, forgot I used one when I took the other, should I worry about an overdose?
If: You have normal liver function and are not prone to significant gastric upset or have a hypersensitivity to the drug you may only have some slight nausea, dyspepsia, possibly some diarrhea but should survive. Don't ingest any more non-steroidal anti-inflammatories for at least 72 hours. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Disclofenac SR or ER: Voltaren (diclofenac) is great for pain. There is a once daily version (diclofenac er 100), that provides good relief for up to 24hrs. The diclofenac sr ( 50 & 75mg) is taken twice daily, and has a more rapid absorption. Diclofenac is interesting in that blood levels dissipate more rapidly than levels in inflamed tissues. ...Read more
INTERESTING MIX: Famtab is Famotidine for ulcers or to reduce stomach acid. Voltaren is an non-steroidal antiinflammatory agent and B12 helps with a lot of things like anemia and nervous system. Vitamin b6 (pyridoxine) is required for the synthesis of the neurotransmitters serotonin and norepinephrine. And for myelin formation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i overdose on vitamin b6?
- Can you overdose on ibuprofen 800mg?
- How many advil does it take to overdose?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many amoxicillin does it take to overdose?
- Can you die from beta blocker overdose?
- Can an overdose of aspirin kill you?
- How many citalopram does it take to overdose?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free