Doctor insights on:
Voltaren Gel Dangers Of Use
Diclofenac is in a class of drugs known as nsaids (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs). Ibuprofen is also in this class. These drugs inhibit enzymes (cox 1 and cox 2) which are important in producing a prostaglandin e1. Prostaglandin e1 is responsible for producing inflammation ...Read more
Yes: The topical administration of voltaren gel does not produce a high blood level of doclofenac. As long as it is used in the amount and frequency recommended, it should not pose an increased risk of bleeding events. Similarly, topical patches , such as flector , have been deemed acceptable in renal transplant patients , indicating there is widespread acceptance of topical administration. ...Read more
I use Voltaren Gel for my arthritus and tendonitus, is this an effective gel. When do Iuse it (only when I have pain)?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Uses of voltaren gel
- How to use voltaren gel?
- How to use toothpaste in place of hair gel?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Use of aloe vera gel on face
- Uses of aloe vera gel for skin
- Dangers of long term use of prilosec
- Voltaren gel use
- Talk to a dermatologist online