Doctor insights on:
Voltaren Gel Chronic Neck Pain
Diclofenac is in a class of drugs known as nsaids (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs). Ibuprofen is also in this class. These drugs inhibit enzymes (cox 1 and cox 2) which are important in producing a prostaglandin e1. Prostaglandin e1 is responsible for producing inflammation ...Read more
I have severe neck pain and have used voltarol gel. Can I take 600 mg ibruprofen for the pain and zoplicone to assist my sleep?
What can I do about neck pain thats been lasting about a week now? I've tried heat pads and ice and even hotcold gel? Nothing seems to work
I use Voltaren Gel for my arthritus and tendonitus, is this an effective gel. When do Iuse it (only when I have pain)?
I went to a doctor for joint pain and she prescribed me voltaren gel. I am allergic to this medication?
What are you saying?: What is your question? Are you asking or stating that you are allergic to it? If you are, don't use it. If you are not, use it. If you are uncertain, speak with your doctor. ...Read more
Norco for pain after knee surgery 2 5/325 mg/day, is safe to use Voltaren gel for inflammation while on Norco? Any other suggestion to reduce swollen?
Yes, you can: There is no interactions between these drugs. Always check with your doctor before you take anything. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Chronic neck pain left side
- Gm voltaren gel medicine for knee pain
- Lyrica good treat chronic neck shoulder pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tegretol trileptal treatment chronic neck hand pain
- Is lyrica a good choice to treat chronic neck and shoulder pain?
- Exercises to strengthen the neck help reduce chronic pain after cervical spinal fusion
- Chiropractor vs. physical therapy for chronic neck pain
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free