Doctor insights on:
Voice Puberty Cause
My voice is different than it was a few years ago. I've already gone through puberty long time ago. What could cause this?
Puberty is the normal condition in which a humans physically change from child to a teenage pre-adult who is able to reproduce (become fertile, able to have children). Pubertal development is divided into 5 stages by appearance (Tanner stages). Adolescence is time when puberty occurs, and includes ...Read more
Voice gets manly: The boys do lose their boyish, high frequency voice, but it changes to a more manly , low frequency deeper voice. It changes to an adult male like voice. These changes are due the hormonal changes, they go through during puberty. They develop secondary sexual characteristics. These changes are mainly due to increase in the levels of the hormone, testosterone. Thanks. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
There is no easy: Answer. But realize, it will happen when it does, and there really isn't anything that will speed it up or slow it down(besides significant malnutrition). Don't get too caught up with specific time frames. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ive hit puberty but my voice isnt deep
- Does castration affect the voice after puberty?
- Causes of sudden loss of voice
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of hoarse voice in adults
- Causes of hoarseness and loss of voice
- Hoarse voice causes
- Causes of loss voice
- Talk to a pediatrician online