Doctor insights on:
Voice Puberty Cause
My voice is different than it was a few years ago. I've already gone through puberty long time ago. What could cause this?
Puberty is the normal condition in which a humans physically change from child to a teenage pre-adult who is able to reproduce (become fertile, able to have children). Pubertal development is divided into 5 stages by appearance (Tanner stages). Adolescence is time when puberty occurs, and includes ...Read more
Voice gets manly: The boys do lose their boyish, high frequency voice, but it changes to a more manly , low frequency deeper voice. It changes to an adult male like voice. These changes are due the hormonal changes, they go through during puberty. They develop secondary sexual characteristics. These changes are mainly due to increase in the levels of the hormone, testosterone. Thanks. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
There is no easy: Answer. But realize, it will happen when it does, and there really isn't anything that will speed it up or slow it down(besides significant malnutrition). Don't get too caught up with specific time frames. ...Read more
My son is 13 grew about 1-2 inches this year but his voice is still high is he going through puberty?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does strep throat cause hoarseness or loss of voice?
- What things could cause a permanent loss of voice?
- Sudden loss of voice causes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Autism cause precocious puberty
- Low thyroid causes delayed puberty in boys
- Causes of voice deepening
- Do hormones in meat cause early puberty?
- Talk to a pediatrician online