Doctor insights on:
Vitamins To Increase Height
Can taking supplements like zinc, calcium, magnesium or vitamin d cause height to increase in an adult over age 35?
What kind of vitamins should I buy to help increase height at 17 before its too late to improve my height ? I'm 5'1 at 17 , no diseases .
Be happy and healthy: Most people reach their maximum height in their late teens. Without nutritional problems or chronic childhood illnesses, height is based on genetics and parental heights. Aside from eating right, exercising, sleeping well, and being happy, there's little a person nor his doctor can do to increase height. An adults' multivitamin (which includes vitamin d) is fine to take, but won't change height. ...Read more
Can i increase my height at age 23? I m female. My parents are tall ? In childhood i was suffering from vitamin d disease rickets.
Can taking any of the following lengthen bones and increase the height of an adult female: zinc, calcium magnesium, vitamin d, vitamin k, vitamin b?
No: Hi. At 30 years old, you're long done gaining height. Nothing you can do to add height after your long bone growth plates fuse in your teens. If you have a healthy diet, of the vitamins and mineral you list, the only ones you're at risk for not getting enough of are calcium and vitamin D, so assure you're getting enough of them. But no supplement of any kind will lengthen bones in you. ...Read more
5'5" height, i want 5'11",i do strech exercise,I consume vitamin a,e,c and calcium in appropriate quantity,bt only 1/2 inch increased in 8 month,help?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to increase height after 20 years?
- Is it possible to increase height after 25?
- How to increase height after 21 age?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to increase height after 21?
- How to increase height at age of 20?
- Yoga to increase height at any age
- What vitamins are good to increase appetite in adults?
- Talk to a pediatrician online