Doctor insights on:
Vitamins That Suppress Appetite
None: Appetite in toddlers naturally goes up and down with activity and growth cycles. It is almost always a bad idea for anyone, toddlers included, to eat beyond when they are hungry. If you are concerned that your child isn't growing well, talk to your doctor. If he's growing well with his natural appetite, but you just want him to eat more, you are not doing him any favors. ...Read more
None really: Children with zinc deficiency often have suppressed appetite. However your doctor should test for this before starting extra zinc supplements. Other vitamins are not known for appetite stimulation. There are safe medications for appetite stimulation in toddlers, like cyproheptadine. Consult your pediatrician about this. ...Read more
I don't have that much appetite and I want to gain weight... What vitamins can I take to help me gain some weight by increasing my appetite?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vitamin c suppresses appetite
- Vitamins that help suppress your appetite
- Suppress appetite and burn fat with vitamin b shots
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Foods to suppress appetite
- Drinks that suppress appetite
- What to take to suppress appetite?
- Suppress my appetite
- Talk to a general internist online for free