Doctor insights on:
Vitamins That Make Your Hair Grow
Yes: Many studies have shown biotin helps hair grow. Also add vit d to help as well. ...Read more
What are some hair growth products and vitamins other then biotin? My hair has been shoulder length for what seems like forever?
Hair Growth: Some people naturally have the ability to grow hair longer than others. This is primarily due to the length of the anagen or growing phase of the hair's life cycle. The average anagen phase is between two and six years; a longer phase simply gives hair more time to grow. During this time the speed of hair growth may vary according to diet, genetics and hormonal changes. ...Read more
Taken biotin along with daily vitamin will that help promote support healthy hair and/or make you hair grow. ?
Healthy hair: For healthy hair growth: Get adequate sleep,avoid excess sugar & fat in diet, v carbonated beverages, eat enough protein, exercise regularly. Biotin helps (but don't over do it). Insure you have adequate Iron (like kale & other dark green leafies), Omega 3 fatty acids (like walnuts) & vitamin E (fruits & vegetables). Avoid sulfates & formaldehyde in shampoos). Avoid excessive blow dry heat. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vitamins that make your hair nails grow
- Vitamins that make your hair grow faster
- Cardio workouts that help make your hair grow
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Herbs and vitamins that make your nails grow
- Multi vitamins to make your hair grow
- Does vitamin b12 make your hair grow faster?
- Vitamins that make your nails grow thicker
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free