Doctor insights on:
Vitamins That Help With Ovarian And Breast Cysts
Estrogen balance: Dim (di-indolyl-methane) is a compound derived from i3c (indole-3-carbinol) which comes from cruciferous veg such as broccoli, cauliflower, brussels sprouts. It helps to facilitate the metabolism of estrogen and one of the factors for ovarian cysts may be excess of estrogen. ...Read more
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
I've been ttc after a mc in june. Ovarian cyst was discovered. Im 2 days late mild cramps on the left side,slight breast pain &constipated. Help?
Is it necessarily bad that while taking Effexor my breasts became larger, harder, more painful and that my ovarian cyst became inflamed?
What vitamins should I be taking? I am, female, live in canada. Health issues include abnormal pap in past and current ovarian cyst.
Vitamin D: The only nutritional supplement that is difficult to get in a good diet is vitamin d. Especially true living in canada where the angle of the sun is lower. Read: in defense of food by michael pollen to understand how good health is better achieved through eating good food rather then paying for taking lots of supplements. ...Read more
I have a persistent ovarian cyst and have recently developed a hard mass in right breast, could the two be linked and what could cause this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can taking prenatal vitamins help with ovarian cysts?
- Complex ovarian cyst treatment with herbs and vitamins
- Do prenatal vitamins help with ovarian cysts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can face wash that contains cucumber and vitamin e help with old acne scars?
- Foods that help with ovarian cysts
- Vitamins that help with polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Cramping and spotting during ovulation with ovarian cysts
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free