Doctor insights on:
Vitamins For Iron Deficiency
Is it possible that my recent lack of libido (no sex desires at all) is related to my B12 vitamin and iron deficiency?
Thinning of hair all over scalp n body? What is the reason?? I dont have vitamin n iron deficiency nd thyroid is normal.
Darkness & Bleeding: Avoiding sunlight causes vitamin d deficiency--rickets tends to occur in northern climes in the winter. The main non-nutritional cause of iron deficiency is bleeding, including menstrual blood loss, which is why women are at greater risk for this than men. Men can become iron deficient due to unseen blood loss from stomach ulcers or intestinal cancers. ...Read more
Can b vitamin , iron deficiency or thyroid problems cause left arm and left side of face to feel numbish on and off for days? Did MRI and EEG good.
My daughter is always fatigued and she was diagnosed with vitamin d deficiency and iron deficiency Her levels are normal now but she is still tired?
Fatigue: There are many other reasons that she could be tired. It could be from stress, not getting enough rest, mood, medications, diet/exercise, or other medical causes. Discuss this further with her doctor if you are still concerned. Also, take a look at her level of activity and diet. This can make a huge difference! Best wishes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vitamins for iron deficiency anemia
- Homeopathic treatment for vitamin d deficiency
- What are the causes of vitamin d and iron deficiency besides nutrition?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- A daily meal plan for iron deficiency anemia
- Nursing care plan for iron deficiency anemia
- Lab values for iron deficiency anemia
- Home remedies for iron deficiency
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free