Doctor insights on:
Vitamins Causing Nausea
Many mechanisms: Would check for thyroid and anemia problems, but also blood pressure and cardiac events. The constellation of symptoms could be inner ear, and Meniere's might be considered. Some of this occurs in a whole variety of systemic illnesses, and even neurological disorders. Hard to pin down based upon this description, but a Concierge visit may help. ...Read more
Could multi-vitamin/mineral supplements cause excessive bloating, difficulty breathing and loose stools?
Possibly: Possibly, if you're sensitive.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Yes, these can certainly be side effects if the timing with when you started the drug and the symptoms coming on are obvious. You should talk to your doctor ASAP to determine if this is true or not....but it certainly sounds like a strong candidate. ...Read more
Many things: Just being pregnant can cause all of these symptoms. There are a lot of hormonal and metabolic changes occurring. If excessive though, you need to be evaluated to see if some other condition is occurring that could cause these symptoms. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can b vitamins cause nausea?
- Can multi vitamins cause nausea?
- Does vitamin d cause nausea?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Prenatal vitamin that doesn t cause nausea
- Does taking vitamins on an empty stomach cause nausea?
- Can vitamin b complex cause nausea?
- Prenatal vitamins that don t cause nausea
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online