Doctor insights on:
Vitamins Cause Constipation
Does taking to many vitamins cause constipation? I have been exercising more and stopped taking as many vitamins an always been constipated
Do prenatal vitamins cause constipation? I'm not pregnant that i know of just taking them for the vitamins.
Can gummy vitamins cause constipation? the only real change in 3.5 yr old's diet in last 2 months & he used to be reg. Has gas but hard/painful stool
No: Hi. Nope, vitamin D doesn't do that. The average American diet does, however. Most people eat a low fiber diet, and constipation is a common side effect of the unhealthy American diet. Increase fiber in the diet (veggies and fruits) and use fiber laxatives, if needed. Drink plenty of fluids. It's no fun to be FOS! Good luck! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does vitamin b12 cause constipation?
- Can vitamin e cause constipation?
- Can vitamin d drops cause constipation in infants?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can taking vitamin d supplements and calcium supplements cause hard stools and constipation?
- Prenatal vitamins that do not cause constipation
- Can vitamin c cause constipation?
- What vitamins and supplements can cause constipation?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online