Doctor insights on:
Vitamin D And Tsh Suppression
Chronic fatigue, tiredness, general "out of it" feeling, back/flank pain, GERD, IBS, migraine headaches, palpitations, waking from sleep with racing heart, low vitamin d levels, ferritin level of 14, TSH fluctuations; what could this be?
See internist: This problem is so complex that I would urge you to see an internal medicine doctor ASAP. Gluten-intolerance is one condition you will need to rule out but there are also issues which cannot be explained by gluten intolerance alone. I presume you have significant anemia as well. Please keep us update on the findings since getting feedback helps us to do a better job in the future. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Abnormal values: Please consult with the physician who ordered these tests. Look for a thyroid problem. ...Read more
I have 26.3/100 vitamin d, 6.97 tsh. I get frequent headaches almost everyday. What can be the problem?
Frequent headaches: Your 25(oh)d level is 26.3 and TSH 6.97 correct? They are both mildly low. The interesting thing is both low vitamin d and hypothyroidism (even when considered subclinical) are often associated with myopathy and other pain syndromes including frequent tension headaches and migraines. It would be a good idea for you to discuss with your doctor about treatment for these two conditions. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have symptoms of hypothyroidism, tsh has been 3.92, 3.21 and 1.03 respectively .Low vitamin d, calitirol 48.6, and pth of 91.6 . What is going on?
Vitamin d 14 unit TSH 12 testerone 190 get dizziness concentration loss headache please explain possibilities?
Help?: How old are you. If you are adult see a doc and go over these tests as they are all wrong. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does a positive ana and vitamin d deficient mean?
- Can too much vitamin d give you hot flashes and night sweats?
- What are the causes of vitamin d and iron deficiency besides nutrition?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vitamin d and grey hair
- Vitamin d deficiency high ana and esr
- Vitamin d and kidney function and creatinine
- Can a vitamin d supplement cause cramping and diarrhea?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free