Doctor insights on:
Vitamin D And Gouty Arthritis
Having knuckle pain for past couple months, sometimes they appear reddened. Have low vitamin d (7 ng/ml) could that be the cause or arthritis related?
56 year old (arthritis, lichen sclerosis, yeast) normal blood work except sed rate (42) and alk phos (121) vitamin d 23.9. What are the implications?
Can't be sure.: Blood work without context can be very misleading. Your doc should be able to explain why they drew these tests and what they think of the results. I might be concerned about the alk phos or ESR if you had a lot of symptoms, but if you are feeling well I am not much concerned. I would suggest that you take 1000 iu vit d each day. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have arthritis in my knees & pain in my lower legs had a full blood workup. Eveything ok except folate at 15.3, vitamin d at 16.5, rnp .9 what 2 do?
Treat arthritis: Your pain is likely coming from the arthritis, and not related to the lab values. You should ask your doctor about treatment for the knee arthritis. Usually best to start with conservative treatments such as weight loss, activity modifications, anti-inflammatory agents. Injections of steroid or hyaluronic acid might also be offered. Replacement can be used for severe arthritis. ...Read more
Pain in ribs,legs,back,front bone in neck,hips,not able to sleep,and bones popping is it vitamin d deficiency related or symptoms of arthritis?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vitamin d and acupressure of rheumatoid arthritis
- Vitamin d and arthritis joint pain
- What does a positive ana and vitamin d deficient mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the causes of vitamin d and iron deficiency besides nutrition?
- Lupus and low vitamin d and b12
- Vitamin d and grey hair
- Vitamin d deficiency high ana and esr
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free